2D1N Free & Easy Pulau Tiga – Standard Chalet (Ex-Kota Kinabalu)
The island’s claim to fame for the first ‘Survivor’ series being filmed on the island.
The island’s claim to fame is none other than being the first ever ‘secret’ location for the hit reality series, ‘Survivor’. Hence, many refer to Pulau Tiga as Survivor Island. Located just 10km off shore on the West Coast of Sabah, you can enjoy a day trip to the island but many recommend spending at least a night or two.
Interested to spend a night or two on the island, Survivor Lodge Pulau Tiga offers accommodation services with full board meals. There’s plenty to see and do here: spend the sunny days swimming or snorkeling in its surrounding clear waters or go kayaking. Divers can explore its underwater treasures (diving courses are available).
Pulau Tiga is also famous for its therapeutic natural volcanic mud in which many past visitors claim that it helps to clean your pores with the mixture of the mud and the saltwater. If you are looking for wildlife, say hello to the island’s famous residents such as lizards, snakes, hermit crabs, long and short tail macaques!
- Return land transfer from Kota Kinabalu to Kuala Penyu Jetty
- Return boat transfer from Kuala Penyu Jetty to the island
- Welcome drinks
- Accommodation with air-conditioning and attached bathroom (Standard Chalet)
- Full board meals (L/HT/D/B) with free flow of hot and cold beverages (Not including carbonated and alcoholic beverages)
- Escorted trip to Mud Volcano
- Sabah Parks entrance fee
- GST 6%
REMARKS: For any request for 2PM Boat Check-out, the lunch on the last day is not included in the package. For the additional lunch, the extra charges will be RM50.00 nett per person.