Our Liability To You
The information contained in this website is not comprehensive. Despite our best efforts, it may not be accurate, up to date or applicable to the circumstances of any particular case. We cannot accept any liability for any inaccuracies or omissions (other than for fraudulent misrepresentation) in this website and nay decisions you make based on information contained in this website are your sole responsibility. Neither SDC Lodges, nor any of its affiliates, agencies and partners accept liability for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other loss or damage of whatsoever kind arising out of access to, or the use of this website or any information contained in it.
Use Of Any Hyperlink
You may not link or frame this site without the prior written permission of SDC Lodges. Neither SDC Lodges, nor any of our affiliates, agencies and partners is responsible for the content of any other website, including any website through which you may have gained access to our website or to which you may gain access from our website. We do not accept any liability in connection with any such sites or links.
The copyright in the material on this website belongs to SDC Lodges or its affiliates and may not be copied or used for personal, non-commercial or commercial purposes, unless otherwise authorized in writing by SDC Lodges or its affiliates.
What Law Governs This Website?
Refund & Return Policies
RESERVATION & PAYMENTS (for FIT & GIT)
- Upon confirmation of reservation either by fax, win fax, e-mail or telephone, the reservation will be held for you for 14 days, during which you are required to send us a non-refundable and non-transferable deposit of 10% from the total cost of package including hotel accommodation & other tour booked for FIT and 20% for GIT
- Failure to receive the deposit within the stipulated period, your reservation will be automatically cancelled without any notification,
- Balance of the package payment has to be settled before commencement of package booked. 14 days before for FIT and 30 days before for GIT
- All payments are to be made in the form of Bank Draft or Telegraphic Transfers (with full details supplied) and in Ringgit Malaysia (RM) only
- A copy of the remittance slip must be faxed to us for verification.
CANCELLATIONS, NO-SHOW, UNUSED SERVICES AND AMENDMENTS (for GIT & FIT)
- 50% of the full package payment will be forfeited for cancellation made 14 days before scheduled arrival into Sabah for FIT & 29 days for GIT,
- 100% of the full package payment will be forfeited if the guest does not turn up on the specified date of the package confirmed,
- No refunds will be entertained on any part of the package booked once guests has departed from his/her place of origin,
- Force Majeure Clause: By signing of this agreement, the operator shall not be held liable or responsible for failure to execute arrangements specified herein directly or indirectly occasioned by or through or in consequence of war, strike, riots and Acts of God or conditions beyond the control of the operator,
- Disputes, Actions or Other matters arising. It is expressly agreed and declared that the proper law of the Agreement is the law of Malaysia and that any disputes, actions or other matters arising hereunder shall be determined in the court of Law in Malaysia in accordance with the law and procedures of Malaysia and under any and all circumstances.